Design / Co-creation materials and products
Zero waste design
- Rethinking the creative process.
- Designing products differently.
- Analyzing the savings in material consumption.
- Capitalizing on the customer experience.
- Co-creating with the client.
- Integrate the data collected.
Smart & Eco-responsible high-end brand materials and products
- Defining the steps and partners.
- Studying the feasibility of prototyping through to industrialization.
3D collaboration/ Product development
The design office, decision center
- Rethinking the creative and product validation process.
- Developing skills with CAD and PIM software.
- Visualizing 3D creations.
- Accelerating validation and decision making.
- Reducing costs and increase efficiency.
- Discovering the ease of remote collaboration.
- Gaining in immediate understanding of requests.
Personalization / Industrialization
Fashion on demand
- Validating customization requests.
- Understanding the benefits and integrate it into the collection process.
- Assistance in the transfer of skills and organisation.
Process and supply-chain traceability
- Integrating the flow traceability process throughout the entire value chain (RFID,…).
Retail / Customer experiences
Accompagny to the scenarii of client experiences
- Using the connected shop to test customer behaviour.
- Analyzing business data to propose new services.
- Testing co-creation with a community of consumers.
- Testing augmented reality on products and build your sales argument.
Marketing and sales development
- Decrypting the benefits of the 4.0 approach applied to textile and fashion
Fabienne Hindré, Textile and Fashion Design Business Manager 4.0 – email@example.com
Find out more