Innovating to become a responsible brand
18 et 19 novembre 2019
2000€ excl VAT/Participants
Buyer – Stylist/Designer – Marketing Manager – Product Manager – Supply Chain Manager – Logistics – Manager – Innovation Manager – Market Manager – Collection Director
CETI – 41 rue des métissages – 59200 Tourcoing France
Isabelle CORNU, CETI, Head of Strategic Marketing and CSR
Mara POGGIO, CETI, R&D Engineer – Responsible for Sustainable Development
Define the axes of a responsible commitment for a company in the textile industry
- Decipher the stakes of Sustainable Development.
- Integrate a quality, environmental and social management system into the company’s strategy – ISO 26000.
- Dialogue with its stakeholders to better satisfy them and make CSR a lever for growth.
- Prioritize commitments and translate them into action plans (Materiality Matrix).
- Appropriate tools to support change (Innovation Design).
Workshop : Build a benchmark of the CSR initiatives of fashion/sport and luxury brands.
Eco-design its products
- Meaning: challenges and opportunities in terms of products and processes.
- Materials and their environmental footprints.
- 3D design processes, zero waste.
- Life Cycle Analysis.
Workshop : case study (clothing, shoes, accessories, etc.)
To be part of a circular economy and an economy of functionality
- Meaning: issues of access to the resource, digitisation, the need for waste management, etc.
- Market context: a transformation of consumer needs and expectations.
- Improved recyclability and durability of products.
- Recycling techniques (chemical and mechanical).
- Savings in functionality initiatives.
Guided tour : Discover the ceti short fibre recycling platform.
Implement efficient traceability
- Ensure the sincere commitment of all stakeholders.
- To feed the intangible capital of the company through the management of product/process/customer data.
- Remarkable initiatives (traceability at the heart of fibre, labels, partnerships with Ngos, etc.).
Workshop : Traceability in a SWOT