CETI assists you in your innovation process by providing you with: the best available technologies, sustainable innovation and eco-design methods that contribute to the modernization and sustainable development of the textile industry.
Support in the implementation & deployment of the CSR policy.
Development of eco-designed products.
Knowledge of the product
- Identifying the raw material most adapted to its use.
- Analyzing its life cycle.
- Doing a multi-criteria evaluation.
- Preventing environmental risks.
- Optimizing processes/materials/ products.
- Taking into account the end of life of each product.
Prototyping of products
- Designing a product using recycled fibers
- Increasing the percentage of recycled fibers in a finished product
Traceability from fibre to fabric.
- Prototyping of filament at the core of the fibre
- Design of traceability on 3 lines (labels/ngos/data management)
Identifying material “deposits” that could be used
- “post-consumer” textile items (clothes, household linens, professional outfits).
- “leftovers”: unsold stocks or end-ofseries items.
- Waste from the clothing/textile and food industries (production and cutting scraps, defective pieces).
- Sorting by composition and color.
- Automatically identifying and elimating any hard bits in materials.
- Fraying: processing of fabrics into fibres
Prototyping of recycled yarns
- Development of recycled yarns
- Product characterization
Prototyping of nonwoven fabrics or mattresses
- Development of nonwovens
- Performance optimization
Support for industrialization
- Training and support for teams
- Material labelling and REACH certification
CEPOVETT Group | OKAIDI ( GROUPE IDKIDS) | SNCF | EDF | DECATHLON | GROUPE ERAM | DEVRED 1902 | DAMART | KENZO | ADVANTAIL
Mara Poggio, CETI R&D Engineer – Circular economy project Manager