Knowledge of the product
- Identifying the raw material most adapted to its use.
- Analyzing its life cycle.
- Doing a multi-criteria evaluation.
- Preventing environmental risks.
- Optimizing processes/materials/ products.
- Taking into account the end of life of each product.
Identifying material “deposits” that could be used
- “post-consumer” textile items (clothes, household linens, professional outfits).
- “leftovers”: unsold stocks or end-ofseries items.
- Waste from the clothing/textile and food industries (production and cutting scraps, defective pieces).
- Sorting by composition and color.
- Automatically identifying and elimating any hard bits in materials.
- Transforming cloth into fibers by using the fraying process.
Upcycling & Downcycling
- Designing a product using recycled fibers.
- Increasing the percentage of recycled fibers in a finished product.
- Adjusting the recycled fibers.
- Making a nonwoven web.
- Maximizing performance.
- Testing on consumer preference.
- Transferring knowledge.
- Training and accompanying teams.
CSR & Traceability
Support in the implementation and deployment of the csr policy
Support in the implementation and deployment on the efficient design of functions
- In the heart of the fibre.
- Design of traceability on 3 lines (labels/ngos/data management).
- Harmful substances tests.
Head of Strategic Marketing and CSR
Ingénieure R&D – Responsible for Sustainable Development