CETI’s workshop space aims to promote the discovery and experimentation of 4.0 technologies, used for the creation of products and materials, digitalisation of processes and prototyping, of all innovative products based on a new behavioural experiences of consumer. The objective is to enable the various companies in the textile industry to start the right turns in this transformation of traditional activities.
Innovation design workshop.
- Fostering creativity and strengthening your brand identity,
- A collaborative method for thinking differently,
- A collective intelligence,
- A confrontation of ideas with the reality of the market,
- Validation tools and action plans,
- An idea accelerator.
4.0 Digital Workshop.
- Integrate digital design and model processes 4.0,
- A study bureau of the future,
- Digital design of materials and products,
- 3D modelling,
- A combination of personalization and Time To Market,
- A process implementation 4.0.
Connected customer space.
- A phygital place of experimentation,
- Capturing customer data to personalize a collection, a product, a service,
- A preliminary step to implement a short production circuit.
Fabienne Hindré, Business Manager Circularity Design 4.0 – firstname.lastname@example.org