Mechanical Recycling of short fibres
Our expertise in materials and products :
- Fraying of production scraps or end-of-life textiles (mechanical recycling).
- Prototyping of new products based on frayed fibres resulting from the fraying of production waste or end-of-life textiles.
- Open-end spinning based on recycled fibres, mixed with virgin fibre.
- Nonwovens from recycled fibres
- Preparation of materials before recycling (sorting, flaking)..
Our customer approach :
Thanks to our knowledge of mechanical recycling processes, nonwovens and spinning, we support companies in identifying the best choice in terms of the recovery of production waste or end-of-life materials. Our recycling platform is equipped to carry out tests on semi-industrial lines, in the prototyping phase, in order to transfer the optimal solutions at the level of an industrial production scale. Our national and international textile ecosystem also allows us to find appropriate partners, suppliers and producers.
- FROM FABRIC TO FIBER :
Fraying of used clothing and production waste.
- FROM FIBER TO YARN – UPCYCLING
Preparation of material + Carding
- FROM FIBER TO NONWOVEN -DOWNCYCLING
Formation of a nonwoven web – CARD
Carding is one of the basic techniques of the textile industry. Powered by open and blended raw fibres, the carde provides a veil whose fibres are detangled and combed.
Formation of pneumatic layering – AIRLAY
Pneumatic layering is a process of “dry” sail formation and uses air as a means of fibre transport and blending. It allows the use of a very wide range of fiber types (virgin or recycled) and produces thick sails of variable density.